Introduction to Executive Function
Unlimited access to the Introduction to Executive Function online Professional Development Course for one individual for one year.
Understand Executive Function and its role in social emotional development and academic success for all students.
Learn about the important role of Executive Function in all aspects of life.
In this course, you will learn about the latest research on Executive Function, how it is tied directly to the brain, and how both develop as a function of experience. You will know how Executive Function can be measured and effective ways to support its healthy experience in your classroom and other educational environments.
- Understand and discuss the influence of experience on brain development and behavior.
- Define and discuss Executive Function and its development in childhood.
- Understand why Executive Function is important for learning and school success.
- Understand how Executive Function is measured in early childhood.
- Identify ways to promote the healthy development of Executive Function.
*Note: Continuing education regulations vary by state. It is your responsibility to understand and comply with requirements for your licensing state, which may include pre-approval of qualified professional development and training opportunities.