Reflection Sciences’ Professional Development Team and Executive Function Experts have designed an early childhood session, “Executive Function Skills: Measure What Matters” that will be presented, live at Minnesota’s Metro ECSU on January 9, 2018.
The session will address:
- What is Executive Function?
- Why should we measure it?
- What is the MEFS?
- How is the assessment tool different?
- How are districts using it?
Who should attend:
- District and school administrators
- Early learning coordinators
- Curriculum directors
- Social workers
- Other Early Childhood Education leaders
Tag:executive function in early education, Batman Effect, Child Development, social emotional learning, research, early childhood education benefits, self regulation in children, self regulation skills for children, educators, teachers, executive function skills, social development in early childhood