Welcome to EFgoPRO™!
In successfully completing this course, you will be qualified to administer the EFgoPRO™ assessment, EFgo™. Whether you are working through a private institution or a district partnership, it is important that you understand that as an examiner, your actions maintain the integrity and accuracy of the assessment. The information collected and submitted by you regarding each participant is crucial in determining the course of action for each student’s learning journey.
The following topics will be covered within this course:
- General overview of executive function and why it is important
- Background and development of EFgo™
- The levels and components of EFgo™
- How to correctly administer EFgo™
- Troubleshooting and general FAQ about EFgo™
- How to navigate the EFgoPRO™ admin portal
- How to integrate EF activities during the academic year
This course includes formative assessments after each module as well as a final assessment upon completion of all content.
Please Note: throughout this EFgoPRO™ Certification Course, the term EFgo™ will always refer specifically to only the assessment. EFgoPRO™ will refer to the assessment plus all of the instructional strategies surrounding the assessment, e.g. Instructional Periods, Intervention Activities, etc.
Get started by clicking on Module 1: Overview of Executive Function below!